We recently updated the Univera Policies and Procedures.
Below is a list of significant changes:
- Abusive or sexually harassing language or behavior directed toward any Univera employee, Associate, or Customer is specifically forbidden (Section 3.3.B.)
- The Direct Selling Association’s Code of Ethics is now incorporated into the Policies & Procedures by reference (Section 3.9.A.)
- Associates may not purchase products on others’ accounts or use others’ credit cards without written, signed authorization that is on file with Compliance (Section 3.9.B.iii.)
- This is to protect you, the Associate, from allegations of unauthorized usage or fraud!
- An “Account and/or Credit Card Authorization Form” is available for this purpose in the Back Office
- Customer must still initiate a Sponsor change by themselves (Section 13.4)
- No contact is allowed via social media or email after 18 months of inactivity to comply with federal do-not-contact laws (Section 10.3)
- Intended to keep you actively checking on your Downteam members!
Please take a moment to review the full document. Additionally, the full and current Policies and Procedures are always available in the Back Office under “Compliance” or at the bottom of any Univera webpage.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions!