Aloe Select Raspberry Vinaigrette
This light and fruity vinaigrette will be a hit at your next get together. With a touch of Aloe, it also adds some extra health kick to your meal.
Whisk Aloe Select, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
Add garlic and mashed raspberries and whisk until evenly distributed.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Create a salad to your tastes and make it even better by adding your fresh vinaigrette.
Make your salad using any combination of greens, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and cheeses that you like! Just a few suggestions:
- Greens: spinach, arugula, romaine lettuce, bitter greens, spring mix
- Vegetables: tomato, cucumber, red pepper, snap peas, broccoli, zucchini
- Fruit: apple, pear, oranges, dried cranberries
- Cheeses: goat, feta, shredded parmesan or romano, mozarella
- Nuts: sunflower seeds, sliced roasted almonds, pumpkin seeds
This recipe is so flexible:
- Use strawberries or blackberries
- Use shallots instead of garlic (or use some of each)
- Add your favorite herbs
- Change the ratio of Aloe Select to oil – or use all Aloe Select
This post is also available in: