We are revamping the product catalog and we want to feature YOU! Pick your favorite products and take lifestyle images featuring the product! Lifestyle photography captures people in situations, real-life events, and more. Show us Xtra® being poured into a glass as you chat with a family member. Have a quick photoshoot as you make your Ultra Protein™ shake in the morning. Take a photo of your morning routine with our L’initié® line. Be creative and have fun!
Good photos will follow our recommendations and guidelines below as well as feature the product in a real-life situation. A selfie with your favorite product is not a lifestyle photo. Below are examples of some good lifestyle images. All photos are submissions that we have already received from our amazing and creative Associates! Featuring photos from Heather Corrales, Chris Long, Jordan Monroe, Teresa Molina, and Brian Boyanovsky. Anyone can take amazing photos!
Photography Tips & Tricks:
- Know your light, ensure the subject of the photo is well lit and easily seen. Natural light is best!
- Capture candid photos. Candid photos are a great way to capture moments that would otherwise be missed!
- Keep your hand steady to avoid blur in the photo. Use a tripod or stand if you need to.
- Focus your shot! If you’re using a smartphone, tap the screen to focus the camera on your subject. That’ll help focus the photo and it will help optimize the lighting.
- Have fun! It’s clear when you see a photo that someone is enjoying themselves or not.
- Need more tips? There are a plethora of resources available online!
Rules & Guidelines:
- Must be an active Associate in good standing with the company.
- Please do not retouch, crop, or edit your photos any way, most software degrades the quality of photographs.
- Do not use Live photos if you are using an iPhone.
- Our recommended devices:
- iPhone 8 or later versions. These should have a powerful enough camera to take quality photos.
- Android devices. Be sure to take photos that are of high quality; you may need to adjust your settings since Android has more variation with picture quality settings.
- Virtually any DSLR camera
- Devices that can take photos of at least 2MB quality or higher.
- Photos should be at least 2MB or larger.
- Submissions will be accepted from April 9th to April 15th, 2020. EXTENDED! We will be accepting photos through April 30th, 2020!
- Please submit no more than 5 photos per product you are featuring. All submitted photos will become the property of Univera.
- Univera Sales & Marketing department will select the photos that will be used in the product catalog. Those with winning photos will be contacted in May or June to sign a Photo & Publicity Release prior to being featured in the catalog.
- Alternate winning photos may be selected at the discretion of Univera.
How to Submit Your Photos:
- Rename your photos to the format of “Product Name Associate ID Last Name”. For example, “GoVera 20000005 Smith” or “Xtra 20000005 Smith”. This will help us keep track of who is submitting photos and organize them by product.
- Submit your photos to our Dropbox by clicking here.
- You can also submit photos to email@example.com but we prefer submissions through Dropbox as it avoids photo quality degradation.
We can’t wait to see all your amazing photos! Have fun!
- What does it mean to be an active Associate in good standing?
- An active Associate is someone who has paid their renewal fee each of the past two years (if you have been with Univera that long). For this contest, an active Associate will be an Associate with at least 100 PV per month. An Associate in good standing is one who is in good standing with, and not under open investigation or sanction by, the Univera Compliance Department, through the months of April to December 2020.