We are thrilled to offer tours of our labs at Convention 2019 in Tacoma, WA! Have you ever wondered where our ground-breaking science happens? Now you can finally see our labs up-close and personal!
Our tours will be held on July 18, 2019 between 12pm – 5pm. As you fill out the form below, you can select the timeframe that will work best for you and specify if there are members of your team with whom you want to tour the labs. We will do our best to accommodate requests but please understand that there are limited spaces for each tour group. Tours will cost $20USD/$27CAD per person and will be collected by Customer Care after confirming your paid registration for Convention 2019. You will find answers to frequently asked questions below the form.
Lab Tour Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will I see on the tour?
- An inside look to our upgraded lab that features the research equipment that helps produce our outstanding products. You’ll come away from the tour with a much stronger understanding of why our products are superior and efficacious. You’ll also see the plant fractions room that houses many samples from Unigen’s plant library, and more!
- Registration for lab tours will end June 30, 2019.
- Univera is providing buses to shuttle Associates from the hotel to the labs. You must be on one of our buses to enter the labs.
- No. You must be a paid registrant of Convention 2019 to sign up for and attend lab tours.
- After Customer Care confirms that you are a paid Convention registrant, they will call you to collect payment.
- No. You are not permitted by Unigen to take any photos or video inside the labs. Photos are only permitted in the lobby areas.
- The tour will take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Yes! Please be sure to wear closed-toe shoes and long pants. Please do not wear long skirts, shorts, or open-toe shoes.
- If you miss your shuttle time, we cannot guarantee you a spot on any other bus or tour. We have a limited number of spaces that will fill up fast! Please ensure that you do not miss your shuttle.
- As with Convention tickets, lab tour tickets will be nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Just like Convention, the age minimum for lab tours is 18 years old.
- Yes, those with pacemakers will not be permitted into the NMR lab for their own safety. Don’t fret, you will be able to complete the rest of the tour.