On Giving Tuesday, Univera will donate $5 to Univera Serve First® for every Holiday Gift Bundle purchased! That’s the equivalent of up to 35 meals of nourishment for every $5 donated!
Double your Give with one click…you can take care of your gift-giving list while giving nourishment to the youngest of humankind. To participate, just purchase any of these packs – $5 will be donated to Serve First for each one!
- W389 Skintacular Bundle – Save $72 and Give glowing, healthy skin to enhance a loved one’s confidence with this skintacular bundle of W389™ Foaming Cleanser, Mineral Toner, and Shine Essence and Get a FREE Enzyme Peel.
- Hilltop Gardens Full Body Bundle – SAVE $29 and Give Personal Care that’s uniquely PURE-sonal with the full body bundle of Hilltop Gardens® Nourishing Shampoo, Strengthening Conditioner, and Purifying Body Wash and Get a FREE Protective Body Lotion.
- Healthy Nutrition Bundle – SAVE $33 and Give MetaGreens® and km® and get a FREE MegaVitamins™ to someone that needs a nutrition boost.
- W389 Trial Packs Bundle – SAVE $50 and Give a gift that travels or is easy to stuff in a stocking with this W389™ Trial Pack BOGO.
- Simple Sentiments Bundle – SAVE $16 and Give a gift that travels or is easy to stuff in a stocking with this Univera PQ Diet™ Cocoa Drink, Essentials™ MINIs and FREE Aloe in the Raw.
Univera Serve First is Univera’s philanthropic arm dedicated to addressing the nutritional needs of at-risk children worldwide. This purpose is woven into our company’s philosophy of sharing our resources and knowledge to make the world a better place for others. With years of research dedicated to capturing and delivering the healing power of plants, Serve First is uniquely positioned to deliver much needed nourishment to the growing bodies of young impoverished children. To learn more, visit ServeFirst.org.
Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) along with the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday. #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. More information is available at GivingTuesday.org.