Vitamin C is a well-known immune-boosting agent. You can pick it up at any drug store. But your daily dose doesn’t always have to be in the form of a pill. Try this hand-crafted beverage, reminiscent of an old-fashioned soda fountain drink, which delivers vitamin C through the sweet-tart, refreshing combo of cherry and lime.
With the added perk of Aloe Select’s health benefits, this drink is definitely worth your time.
Aloe Select Cherry-Lime Rickey
Refresh yourself and get some immune support with the benefits of Aloe plus Vitamin C. Add this tangy, zesty beverage to your "mocktail" list.
Add the cherries, lime juice, Stevia, and Aloe Select to your glass. For a stronger cherry taste, press the cherries with a fork to release more juices.
Add the sparkling water and ice.
Make it your own:
- For a tropical twist, substitute the Aloe Select with Aloe Select Mango.
- Change up the cherries with another fruit - raspberries or strawberries would be tasty.
- Use lemon instead of lime.
Have fun with the garnish:
We garnished ours with some lime and cherry on a small straw, but there are other options too:
- cut a wedge or slice of lime and secure it to the mouth of your glass
- lay a slice of lime on top to float
- get fancy and rim your glass by running a piece of lime on the rim and dipping it in sugar (it's a splurge I know)
This post is also available in: