There are several transportation options in Denver to get to the Convention location, Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows. Below we outline several of the possible options for those attending. These options are based on travel to the event site from Denver International Airport (DEN).
Estimated Lyft costs: (all prices subject to change)
Information about different types of Lyfts:
- Lyft carries up to 4 people
- Lyft Plus carries up to 6 people
- Lux SUV carries up to 6 people in a dark luxury SUV
- Premier carries up to 4 people in a luxury car
- Lyft Line carries up to 4 people but matches up your route with others going the same way (You may end up sharing the car with a stranger)
Estimated Uber costs: (all prices subject to change)
Information about different types of Ubers:
- UberBLACK carries up to 4 people in a dark luxury sedan or luxury SUV
- UberSUV carries up to 6 people in a high-end SUV
- UberX carries up to 4 people
- UberXL carries up to 6 people in a standard SUV
- UberSELECT carries up to 4 people in a luxury sedan or SUV
Car Rental Options
All Associates can find information about car rentals from Denver airport here: flydenver.com
Associates are also welcome to take advantage of Denver’s Rail system, RTD. Lincoln Station is located 1.5 blocks from the Convention location and will cost an estimated $9 one-way. Map is shown below. Associates will take the A Line to Peoria. At Peoria they can transfer to the R line and ride the R Line to its final stop at Lincoln station.
We wish everyone safe travels!
Click the thumbnail above to download a shareable flier! Or CLICK HERE for a Canadian version!