National Women’s Health Week empowers women to make their health a priority – and you deserve it! It’s also a time to encourage women to take steps to improve their health.
The 18th annual National Women’s Health Week kicks off on Mother’s Day, May 14, and is celebrated through May 20, 2017. Part of National Women’s Health Month, it’s led by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health.
How can you participate in Women’s Health Week? The best way is to take some positive steps to better health – little steps add up to miles of improvement.
- Take the National Women’s Health Week quiz to learn about your health style.
- Learn what steps you should take for good health based on your age.
- Visit a doctor or nurse for a well-woman visit (checkup) and preventive screenings.
- Get active.
- Eat healthy.
- Pay attention to mental health, including getting enough sleep and managing stress.
- Avoid unhealthy behaviors, such as smoking, texting while driving, and not wearing a seatbelt or bicycle helmet.
Univera is celebrating National Health Month by spreading the word about some of our favorite products:
- Femme Vitale – for healthy hormone balance
- Anti-Stress – manage stress naturally
- Xtra – for energy and mental clarity
- Aloe Select – for digestive health
- RegeniCARE – for healthy joints to keep moving
- Rhythmatix – for heart health
What steps will you take to be your most authentic self? We’d love to read your comments below!