Win 4 days and 3 nights from Long Beach, CA down the Baja Coast!
Click the thumbnail above to download the program flyer!
Build your business and get rewarded for doing it!
The rules of this contest are as follows:
- Contest runs April, May, June, July, and August
- OLL Baseline is January, 2018
- This incentive is based on new incremental business
- Associates must have an average of 4,000 new OLL GV over 4 months (or a total increase of of 16,000 OLL GV over four months)
- For ranks Silver and below, 50% of qualifying volume can be from the strongest leg
- Trip qualifiers must maintain an OLL no less than 75% of their qualifying OLL through August and September to earn attendance
- BV only counts towards ONE qualification; no shared volume
- You will receive ONE TICKET per qualifying account
- If someone double qualifies, they will receive an additional $500 USD bonus
- The cruise date will be announced later this year
BV: Business Volume on an product
GV: All your Group Volume (including yourself)
OLL GV: Volume from outside your largest leg
Baseline: Your OLL “Starting Point”. Qualifying OLL will be your Baseline + 16,000.
The Legal Stuff:
An Associate who meets the qualifications for the trip must be an active Associate in good standing at the time of the trip in order to participate in this event. Univera reserves the right to withhold final approval of all qualifiers pending verification of compliance with qualification rules. Trip is nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Unused earned air travel cannot be redeemed for cash or any other substitution. Univera reserves the right to interpret the rules and all Univera decisions shall be final. Univera reserves the right to change the rules or to make a substitution of approximately equal value at its sole discretion. In the event that any qualifier is a corporation, limited liability company, or partnership, said entity shall be entitled to one trip. A maximum of two individuals may attend the trip. Individuals must either be named on the business, or a spouse of that person. The monetary value of the trip will be reported as taxable income to each qualifier, and all taxes are the responsibility of the qualifier. This trip will be reflected on Associate 1099s.