Hair care can be a daunting task to keep up. Life happens and we all know how easy it can be to fall behind on our hair care routine and the horrors that follow. Your hair ends up not getting the nutrients it needs to stay healthy which makes it brittle and vulnerable to damage. Aloe Vera holds many benefits which are essential to improving your hair health, let me tell you how.
1. Baby Aloe produces proteolytic enzymes: These naturally stimulate hair growth and help replace dead skin cells on the scalp. These nutrients increase blood flow to the scalp which can be beneficial for those dealing with thinning hair and hair loss.
2. Aloe Vera functions as a calmative agent: It helps reduce redness and a dry itchy scalp, soothing your scalp while locking in the moisture and hydration essential to healthy hair.
3. It does not harm hair while cleaning: Functioning as an exfoliant Aloe Vera is gentle and preserves the integrity of hair. It contains antibacterial attributes which help unclog the pores on your scalp, treating greasy hair by removing dirt and oil leaving you with healthier, brighter, and softer looking hair.
4. It makes an amazing conditioner: Aloe Vera contains protein, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, calcium, folic acid, and amino acids which promote blood circulation, stimulating the scalps natural hair moisturizing oils. These nutrients are essential to help regulate the moisture your hair naturally produces.
As you can see there are some important benefits of this miracle plant and there are many home remedies you can find online. For those of us that don’t have the time, there are products available that can enrich and improve the quality and lifespan of your hair. If you want to learn more about the benefits of Aloe Vera, below you will find information about Univera. Univera’s mission is to bring the best of nature to humankind.
The Univera Difference:
Hilltop Gardens unique health and beauty products contain botanical ingredient blends and are formulated with Alprogen from baby Aloe, a key ingredient that has been scientifically studied for its superior skin repair properties.
- Infused with oat kernel extract for maximum scalp nourishment
- Formulated with Alprogen™ from baby Aloe to help soothe scalp inflammation
- Created with fortifying walnut seed extract
- Formulated with Alprogen from baby Aloe, to defend scalp from environmental hazards
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.