As you finalize your preparations and head towards Seattle, here are some details to keep in mind:
- Now’s a great time to review the Agenda! It will be on your badge and on signs at Convention, too.
- We’ve created a handy packing list to help you and remind you of important items. Feel free to share it around!
- If you haven’t signed up for a Lab Tour, act fast! Space is limited.
- Plan ahead for parking and transportation. Parking is available nearby but we strongly recommend carpooling or taking a cab or Lyft/Uber. Be advised that traffic can get messy after 3:30pm on Thursdays and Fridays in Seattle!
- Please check in early. Registration is open from 3:00-6:00 pm on Thursday and opens at 7:00 am Friday. Swag bags at registration will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
- You’re invited to join us for two morning movement and mindfulness sessions led by Univera Associates. Both sessions are from 7:30-8:00. Friday will be a guided meditation, Metabolic Mindfulness, led by Dr. Tom Acklin. Saturday will be an Anti-Stress Session featuring gentle stretching with Kate Nash.
- We look forward to seeing you Saturday night for our Networking Reception after the Closing Recognition Session. The reception will be from 9:30 to Midnight with Hors D’oeuvres and a cash bar.
We can’t wait to see you there!
For any questions, please email CustomerCare@Univera.com or call 877-627-4787 in the US or 800-363-1890 in Canada.