Univera leaders are gathering to Experience the Univera Difference at Convention 2017 – are you one of them?
We hope to see YOU at Convention in Seattle, July 20-22. If you haven’t registered already, you can do so HERE. While you’re at Convention, you can build relationships with Upteam Leaders, Corporate Executives, and Future Leaders who are building a strong business.
As you plan for Convention, keep in mind these opportunities to connect with like-minded winners:
- Team Building Meals: Between sessions is a great time for some team building. We’ve added plenty of time in the schedule for intentional growth while enjoying the local Fremont restaurant scene or doing a little sightseeing (yay for walking meetings!). For a list of some nearby places, check out the Fremont Area Attractions flyer on our Convention page.
- Workshops on Friday: Participate in leader-led workshops Friday afternoon on important business topics. Learn from the experiences of your neighbors and share ideas for building a strong business for now and the future.
- “Watercooler” conversations between sessions: Go ahead! Introduce yourself to someone new or take the chance to get to know someone better. Discuss what you’ve enjoyed and what you’ve learned. Or share your plans for when you return home.
- Lab Tours: Meet someone new as you learn something new! Register for the Friday afternoon lab tours today for this enriching opportunity.
- Networking Reception after the Recognition Night on Saturday: Enjoy hors d’oeuvres with other Convention attendees as you celebrate the end of a full and rewarding weekend. Cement old friendships and build new friendships while reveling in the energy of your Convention Experience.
For more information on Convention, check out the Convention page. We look forward to getting to know you!